Yoga with Rachel Jesien LLC, Terms and Conditions of Use
This program is intended for its original audience only as determined by Yoga with Rachel Jesien, LLC (“YWRJ”). This video is subject to copyright owned by YWRJ. Any reproduction or republication of all or part of this video is expressly prohibited, unless YWRJ has explicitly granted its prior written consent. All rights reserved.
The information and exercises provided within this program are to be used at your own discretion and under professional guidance. YWRJ does not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga exercises without suitable experience and supervision. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and making use of this or any other exercise program may result in injury, which is done at your own risk. No results are guaranteed, and by participating you acknowledge that these exercises may be physically strenuous and may result in the risk of serious bodily injury including death. YWRJ will not be held liable for any injury that may occur by using its services.
The materials and content contained in this program are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Consult your licensed health care professional before participating in this or any other exercise program.
The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of YWRJ may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate sponsorship or affiliation with any product or service, without prior express written permission from YWRJ.
Copyright ©, 2017 Yoga with Rachel Jesien, LLC, All Rights Reserved.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.